Tuesday, August 5, 2008

deal + less waste in the world = i'm in heaven

I love a deal, but when I can combine a deal with being green, I'm in heaven. Recently, while visiting a deal site that my brother got me hooked on, I came across a site that gives free plants and trees. Yes, you read it right, free. The only thing you pay for is shipping. I bought some arborvite bushes and small trees. Now, depending upon the season, you may find that even though you order in the summer, you have to wait for the next spring, but if you can prevent some of these items from going to waste, I truly believe it is worth the wait. Oh, also, the business creates jobs for the disabled. http://www.freetreesandplants.com/index.html This is one of those businesses where you say...Dammit! Why didn't I think of that!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love this!

Jennie said...

I am a snapdragon, by the way.

Jen said...

I've been back on the site since I ordered and there are new items so they must get things regularly. I am going to order more soon!!! Snapdragon? Nice.